Why should your student use Slader? We've got five great reasons for you:
1. Your student can receive help anytime, anywhere. Slader offers an alternative to costly tutors and expensive after-school programs. Your student can look up exercises and concepts right before a test, in the middle of the night, on their phone, while camping, in Canada ... you get it. No appointments necessary. Slader is always available. No student has to feel anxious about their unfinished homework or trouble with difficult concepts; Slader provides an anonymous way to receive help with both basic and advanced concepts.
2. Slader is by students, for students. Slader is a group of motivated students who are taking charge of their own school experience. Every user of Slader can be a contributor. The more that your student participates in Slader, the more he/she will benefit academically. Contributing solutions to a textbook improves skills and understanding and provides positive reinforcement; students also learn the material more thoroughly when they must think about how to teach it to their peers. Slader is not a place to cheat; it is a place for students to thrive. Slader is where winning students will go to cement the A’s on their report cards.
3. Your student is compensated for engaging in a learning community. Actions like commenting, participating in discussions, adding solutions, and answering and flagging questions will earn your student Slader badges. Participation earns tangible rewards and encourages academic interaction.
4. Slader helps with the problems YOUR student needs. Help is textbook-specific, which means that Slader aids with actual problems your student will encounter in the classroom. Your student can join their high school online and even their class to see discussions held by their classmates. Discussions, topics, and help are personally customized to your student's class and materials.
5. Slader has a strict academic honesty policy. Though we encourage our users to share their knowledge, we do not condone cheating. Our policy is detailed here
We're here to answer your questions at any time. Send us an email at email@example.com. Find out more about how we aid educators here.